This website is administered by “The Ożarowska Association for Children, Teenagers and Adults with Disabilities.”


  MENU :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::





 Social Help / Social Work
 The Law for People With Disabilities

 Contact Us


 Our Editors


Social Help / Social Work


         My name is Mateusz Sińczuk. I have graduated  a study at Academy of Special Pedagogic in  Warsaw on Social Work Specialization , getting a master’s degree.

         I am responsible for this section. Below I present in english only the titles of topics I’ve prepared, full information is in polish:


                   Program- Car for People with Disabilities

                   How to apply for Disabled Person Identification Card

                   How to apply for Disabled Person Parking Permit  

                   Rehabilitative relief 2007